Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Third Week 140.2

Lost again! Not as much but still less is more. Down 1.2 is better than up. It is still the size of a baby puppy, or a little over a block of American Cheese. I seem to find value in placing an object of the same weight to get a visual of what may now be missing from this body. Just 20.2 to go!!

I am so excited. I bought Logos 4 Scholar Edition software Friday and have it on my computer. It is amazing. So much information accessed in such an easy manner. Once I get my taxes finished I am all over it. I woke up thinking I could play with it today while we were in hibernation mode due to this weather. Then I remembered that I need to finish my tax reports. Fun times.Always something hanging over my head to do. Lose weight, clean house, do taxes, wash clothes, bathe the doggies.....
This next two days should get me caught up.

No comments: