Friday, February 11, 2011

Monday Up a Bit!! 141.8

OK...so what do they say about failure?
Don't quit.
Just begin again.
I gained 1.6 pounds on the WW scale last Monday. It was totally due to the Super Bowl. I had a great week until then. After all what's a girl supposed to do for four hours, when her interest level is less than zero. Were it not for good conversation with friends, I could have gained 20 pounds!
But
I have been very good this week and think the 14th will be very sweet on the scale. I can hardly wait to see my weight on Monday. I think I will have made up for the bad week.

The IRS and State tax totals almost made me lose all the circulation in my face. But after looking at the accounts I am grateful that we have it to pay. We usually have extra put back...but at least we do have it!
Someone once said.
"If you're paying taxes, that means you're making money."
So there is that.
The new salon location is going great. I have gotten several new clients. Really nice folks,too. And I am getting good reviews from very appreciated existing clients.
The listing in Blackberry Springs is under contract.
Life is good.
Thank you for the blessings Lord Jesus! Give me a grateful heart!

No comments: