Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fat Fat Fat

Today is the day. How many thousands of times have I made that pledge??
Today is the day I will go to the gym. Today is the day I will eat right. I will not eat chocolate.
How many times??? I actually got down to 113 pounds and kept it off for several years. So why why why did I not keep it off? Well, there is no day like today.
So anyone who cares...today is the day. Today I am going to eat right and go to the gym. My weight today is 145 yucky pounds for a very short girl!I will post on Monday my weight once a week until I am back at 120 pounds. I will not eat because someone hurt my feelings. I will not eat because I am stressed. I will not overeat because it is tasty. I will not eat for emotional reasons, bored reasons, lonely reasons or all those excuses I tend to collaborate!
Today is the Day!

No comments: