Friday, January 14, 2011

Day Two

I have made it two days in a row!
On my way home from the gym last night I decided to go by the grocery store for veggies and health foods.
I thought,"Weight Watchers has a new system. Perhaps they have a meeting tonight." I checked my phone and they did at 5:30. It was 5:10. I checked out;drove across town and made it to be in the back of a very long line. I told the attendant that I was a ...lifetime...member...but I did not have my credentials. She found me on the system and in a very non judgemental manner got me set back up. The guilt of relapse caused me to spend about $40 extra dollars on stuff I did not need. Oh well. That is the Democrat way isn't it. Spending will take the weight off won't it? (kidding) Now that the Republicans control congress perhaps I should eat less and move more. So off to Aspen I go. Not Colorado, the gym.

No comments: