Monday, July 20, 2009

Are we ready?

Are we ready for what is coming? It appears that a large crowd of our fellow citizens are not happy living in a free country and would prefer it be changed to something akin to the ideolgies of Marx or Lenin.I am not sure why they want someone else to call the shots. I cannot fathom why one would want another to be responsible for their welfare. I kind of enjoy making my own mistakes rather than have someone else make theirs at my expense.

Failure is a great teacher. It instructs us to never do it that way again. Freedom allows for failure. Government dominance demands freedom to fail.

Are we ready to check in with the great society before we come or go; before we buy or sell? Do we want them to decide our careers for us? How many children we will have? When we can live or when we must die?

I do not. Do you?

No comments: