Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Sun is Shining

The sun is shining. My grass seed is sprouting and today is a better day. Yesterday turned out to be rather pleasant. I got to make a long over due eye appointment.Dan and I went to dinner at Brick Town and got to eaves drop on the Blues festival with friends and had a relaxing evening.
Today another good friend is getting her things put away in her new home and happy with her decision to downsize. I dreamed last night that her beautiful china cabinet was so large it took up the whole of the living room. I spoke to her this morning and it fit very nicely in the dining room. It feels pretty good when it all comes together for people and all that stress and pressure getting those dates times and figures to hit, pays off in a win win for all concerned.
It also is good to have a job that actually does help people get where they want to be.
So even if yesterday was a chip to my confidence in one way it was a boost to my sense of professionalism and worth in another.I was reassured that God does listen to us in prayer over those day to day things. It is truly amazing how he put the pieces together to make my friend's home purchase come out just right in the nick of time.
Thanks Jesus.You are always good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the flag! I always love seeing them all over the neighborhood. M&M