Monday, January 25, 2010

Out of the Coma

Funny how life can
get
off
track.

I took a sabbatical for several months and am now back in the game of life. I took off from July to December. It was not really intentional. One day turned into two, then a week, then a month and then six months. If I had planned it I would have filled it with activity. I am guessing God must have planned it. A time to refresh, reevaluate and get a handle on how to do all the things I feel compelled to do with out catching the undertow.
I feel refreshed and ready to go.
I have developed some NEW RULES to live by. Everyone knows how much I love rules.
1. Ask God First Act Second
2. Worry more about what God thinks and less what everyone else thinks.
3. Let those people that do not want to be in my life go. Hanging on just makes one crazy and feel like a worthless toad.
4. Be the best I can be under God.
5. Carpe Diem
6. Love others: let God fix them, nag them, reason with them, explain things to them, give them a heart of forgiveness or whatever pleadings performed in the past that haven't worked.
7. Remember what Daddy always told me. He was right 99.995% of the time.
8. Do not second guess my best intentions. Do not be a door mat.
9. Laugh a lot.
10.Love Dan, Eric, Mark, Zack, Ben, Aleksa, Rebecca, Kevin, Jason, and Summer.They are gifts from God that will always hold first place in my heart.
GO

1 comment:

fazzey said...

Like this..You go girl