Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Laughing at the boys

I have spent the last few minutes reading Rebecca's blog. I actually laughed out loud (no internet pun intended) several times. Just to think I used to get so annoyed over the same things and now they are hilarious. I guess it is all about perspective. Our pastor made a comment about how you are free when the last kid leaves and the dog dies. I look at Bitsy and feel a pang of guilt that I too have have wondered if she was going to be the oldest dog that ever lived. Maybe I should have bought the generic food. When I got her I was missing Rebecca and did not think about the fact that she would still be around long afer the empty nest syndrome had been cured. She really is a sweet dog, just a touch neurotic, but sweet. Now Suzee will be around after I retire. That is if you do not consider me retired now. One thing about being in real estate right now is it really gets you on your knees. I have prayed more than ever. I worry more about my listings than the sellers do. They do not have to worry. I have it covered. I thought I would be off this Sunday due to the Super Bowl but the paper did not get my email and left the banner on. So while everyone else is getting their house ready for the game I will be praying for a buyer to not be a sports fan.Surely there are two of us in the state of Oklahoma.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yep, they are funny alright! Glad they gave you a laugh! Actually, if I'm honest I can laugh about it all too. Mostly ;) Love you Mom!!