Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun with Family

What a great week. I got to see my cousin Pam from Arizona. Her husband, Ken took us flying and let my husband, Dan fly the plane. Dan was thrilled. He has wanted to fly all of his life. Ken you just checked off the main item on his bucket list. We even had those cool head sets so we could talk to each other in a normal voice. I flew once as a teenager and remember everyone had to yell at each other.The local scenery was beautiful. Albeit, reminding me of how small I am. I did not realize how many "Hollywood" sized home we have around here. If you have not seen the GEOPORT you should. It is very nice.I learned it stands for Guthrie Edmond Oklahoma (Air)port
We followed with dinner. My son Jason, who only makes time for those he deems wonderful joined us. It was so much fun. 7000 calories and 800 fat grams later here I am blogging.
Oh by the way Jason did have to work. He was cancelled and then called back in.

Only a few days before Dan's sister Susan brought her husband Phil and their three semi adult sons.Phil is a teaser but my new daughter Summer held her on and may even have out teased him once or twice.It was great seeing the boys. It makes me wonder how Eric Mark Zack and Ben will look in a few years.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Shhhh, Eric, Mark Zack and Ben are NOT allowed to become even Semi Adults. They are big enough already! Glad you had fun with Ken and Pam and daddy got to fly! FUN! Love you & see you in 6 days!!!!! :)

Kathy Presley said...

Yeah that is what I remember thinking and look at you and Jason.